Wednesday 21 February 2007

8 Months down!


Well, January and the lead up to 'eight months' fairly zipped along. Mind you so much has been going on with Chinese New Year, it's hardly surprising.

So eight months it is, today!

Oh and the perennial question - how much longer? I'm hoping we are at least a third of the way through, pretty much resigned that we aren't half way through (although I am thinking of getting myself a grey caftan and calling myself an elephant - not that I'm large framed - it is just that elephant's only have 22 month pregnancies).

2 comments:

Lisa and Shane said...

Congrats Lisa and family on 8 months! And happy CNY also - sounds like you had a great time. We were in Thailand for CNY and had an interesting evening! Lisa

Lisa and Shane said...

Congrats on 8 months LID! And Happy Chinese New Year! We were in Thailand for CNY and had a very interesting evening - but the CNY celebrations therre were great! Hope to see you soon. Lisa