Wednesday 27 June 2007

Zhōu Nián Kuài Lè !

Zhōu Nián Kuài Lè ! means Happy Anniversary.

Well the one year anniversary of our LID has passed. It is of course a bitter sweet milestone - one year down, another one or two to go - but at least that is one year we don't have to do again.

So how did we celebrate this milestone?

Well our dog (he is 9 months old so really still a big puppy) had planned a 'fireworks' display for us - I caught him chewing through the electrical cable to the external hot water heater - one more bite and it would have been BBQ Labrador! Fireworks averted. So I spent the anniversary waiting for the electrician (who assured me that it wasn't as bad as I thought - just needed to be reinsulated and replacement conduit added). Water heater is now barricaded and I am trying to think of new and exciting things to keep the dog occupied.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for one year!!! Congrats and glad the dog was not BBQ!

Lynn said...

Congratulations! Hopefully less than another year to go!

Gosh I'm so glad your puppy is okay! Those labs are such great dogs but boy are they chewers!