Sunday 22 July 2007

13 months down...

Well we have hit the 13 month post DTC mark.

And trying not to focus on the fact that we waited only 14 months for DD1 - notice how I said only, during that wait I would have ripped someone's head off for daring to saying you are only going to wait 14 months. A 14 month wait, that would be luxury this time!

I realised the other day, when someone at work asked how much longer, that for these entire 13 months my stock answer has been 18 months to 2 years more - time marches on but I sound like a broken record.

Oh for the time when I can say less than 18 months - problem is will I recognise that time when it comes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad over 1 year is over. Hope our waits shorten soon!

Lisa and Shane said...

Congrats on 13 months (I think). Fingers crossed it's closer to 18 more than 24 more. And yes wouldn't 14 be just glorious? Lisa