Monday 21 May 2007

11th month anniversary

Well today marks 11 months since we were logged in.

I think I was travelling well until I got the latest newsletter for our department which listed the wait time as being 12 to 18 months - whatever they are on I want some!

With a current wait time of 19 months (I think the people with a Nov 2 2005 LID have been waiting close to this) then there is no way we are getting our referral next month and I can pretty much guess it isn't going to be 18 months either without some sort of miracle.

So I was travelling well, but now I am just plain annoyed that they are living on another planet and there will be some of their clients who despite everything will believe it.

BTW at 11 months I would be half way through my pregnancy if I were an elephant!

3 comments:

Lisa and Shane said...

At least it's 11 less you have to wait. It is irresponsible to be giving out false hope of a 12-18 month wait - particular when we have pretty much passed it already. Hoping it's only another 11 months (amazing what suddenly sounds positive isn't it...) L

Unknown said...

Praying your wait shortens soon. Have a great idea

Alyson and Ford said...

We are all praying for a large batch of referrals even though we think it may take a while to get through the Nov2005 month.

Best wishes for your family.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06