Sunday 6 May 2007

Sorry for the break in transmission, we will now attempt to resume normal programming...

OK sorry it has been a long hiatus. A number of things collided.

Firstly, I had to go away for work and when I got back I was overwhelmed with things to do on the work and home front.

Then we had a family trip away and that compounded the things to do on the home and work front (you just don't realise how far behind you get on the washing and ironing - aghhh! And the work emails and home emails - I actually came home from the short holiday to find my personal email account maxed out).

And then amongst all this we had the dreaded '2 day' and '6 day' referral months - which despite all my attempts to stay sunshine sally has had me feeling a bit 'bummed out' (and I know for sure I'm not the only one).

Anyway I'm now trying to pick up the pieces and get things rolling again. Stay tuned!

No comments: