Saturday 11 November 2006

Passing the time until number 2

The journey to our second daughter looks like it is going to be a marathon (hard to believe that it might be longer than the 14 months we waited for our first daughter).

But as I say to others also waiting, it is important to keep busy.

So want can I do to fill in time. This blog is one answer.

I have also found that since we adopted our first daughter I am drawn to assisting those children that still remain in orphanages in China but also children in rural areas who, due to family hardship, face a struggle to be educated. I am really enthusiastic about exploring ways, no matter how small, that I can assist.

So this journey will be one exploring our current wait, sharing some of the information I come across about my daughter's birth country and ways of assisting less fortunate children in that country.

No comments: